Friday, March 24:
Breakfast for Monday:
Lunch for Monday:
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Seniors! Please be sure to check your email as it will contain reminders of several upcoming local scholarship deadlines. Also seniors please note that the generic Hartington-Newcastle Public School local application is due to Mr. Kneifl by next Friday, March 31st.
- Attention Boys team! Please meet in the Science lab immediately after school. We will discuss practice at that time. Thank you.
- There will be a reception to celebrate the 2023 Class C2 state runner-up speech team on Monday night at 6:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome to attend. There will be performances from some of the state medal winners along with cake!
- Today is the last day to order Track Shirts! - Go to the Live Feed on the HNS Website to place your order!
-Great Job at the Mount Marty College University High School Track Invite Yesterday!
There were 30 Teams in the HNS Cat's Division.
Triple Jump: Jade Ford 6th; Pole Vault: Lane Heimes 4th, Kale Korth 5th; Shot Put: Lauren Howell 9th; 400 Meter Dash: Mayson McIntosh 9th; 800 Meter Dash: Cole Rosener 5th; 3200 Meter Run
Carmen Buschkamp 6th; 4x400 Relay: Mayson M, Landon M, Cole R, Cole H 6th
-Seniors, a reminder that Hartington-Newcastle Public School local scholarship application is due to Mr. Kneifl by Friday, March 31st. Please see Mr. Kneifl if you have any questions or concerns.
-Conference Art Show on Monday at WSC.
- NECC Jazz fest on Monday
- Today’s quote about perspective is from the award-winning actor- Chris Pine: “The only thing you sometimes have control over is perspective. You don't have control over your situation. But you have a choice about how you view it.”